One on One’s with Bonny can include a wide range of topics to help focus your vision and sharpen your skills.
We will be developing your individualized sessions to best fit your needs and interests.
All media are welcome. Sessions can be dialogue only with you bringing your work in or actually making work here at the studio, with my guidance, delving into techniques and more.
(Many options below).
Here are some of the many options to mix and match:
- Building a consistent yet evolving body of work moving forward – developing your interests, concept building, imagery, techniques, finding ways to uncover and further develop your unique vision
- Abstract Composition and techniques – Any medium – Oil and Acrylic painters: bring your paints – Encaustic Painters: supply fee TBD
- Choosing and mixing color – Any medium – Oil and Acrylic painters: bring your paints – Encaustic Painters: supply fee TBD
- Encaustic techniques – pouring, texture, collage, monotypes, photo encaustic, pigment stick use, grids, incising and more – supply fee TBD
- Positive critiques on your work – An important endeavor for artists at all levels. A time for quality feedback to help resolve individual works and build on your strengths moving forward. This is a great time to allow me to hone-in on your strongest potentialities and for us to brainstorm on your work and possibilities. Define your strengths and direction
- Learn to use Photoshop for developing ideas and or for editing images.
- Learn to photograph your work and how to save your images for various social media sites and for submitting to competitions.
- Website advice
- Artist Statement advice
- Advice on pricing your work
- Approaching Galleries
- Exhibition Opportunities
- Social Media
"One on One" sessions are: $110.00 per hour. They can be booked in hourly sessions and or multi-day sessions.
Please be in touch if you’d like to schedule in.